At this time, Allstates Refractory Contractors LLC is focused on the health and well-being of our employees and our customers as it relates to the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). While there is still so much unknown, we are continuing to monitor the situation in real-time and take guidance from the communications released by the CDC, our State Departments of Health and other governmental agencies. We will continue to follow their guidance and take appropriate measures as needed.
Our objective remains to safely provide construction services to our customers, while also keeping the health of everyone in mind. Service will continue, as normal, however, in order to do that, all employees have reviewed the updated health and safety policies and our customers should expect the following:
- All employees have been instructed to stay home if they are sick and are not to return until they are healthy.
- All employees will wash their hands and/or use hand sanitizer if a sink is not available on the hour, every hour while onsite.
- All surface areas, including equipment, desks, countertops, keyboards, door handles, light switches, mobile phones, etc. will be wiped and cleaned with disinfectant wipes or sprayed at the following times- before their shift, 7am, noon, and 5pm day shift if there is a night shift it will be done at 7pm, 11pm and end of shift. We will have a dedicated person for this assignment, who will assure there is plenty of soap, sanitizer and disinfectant available as needed.
- All employees will use gloves provided and change and dispose of after every shift or sooner if needed and will immediately wash their hands or use hand sanitizer if washing is not available.
- It is also recommended to promote social distancing of 6 feet apart. However, in an onsite work scenario this is not possible. We will provide masks to mitigate the exposure potential.
- All garments will be washed every other day and every day, if sweat soaked.
- All travel will be done by our employees using their own vehicle and will be paid for that use. Travel will not be via aircraft until further notice.
- Should an employee become sick while out of town they will be sent to an area health facility and determined what ailment they have. They will not be allowed to return to site until cleared by a doctor.
We at ARC value our employees and will do what is necessary to keep them safe and healthy, even if this requires them to return home.
ARC is continuing operations as normal or until told otherwise by officials to suspend operations. We look forward to working with you as our customer through this time of uncertainty.
Everyone is encouraged to monitor https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus for important updates on guidance in your day-today activities.
We will continue to modify plans and implement new processes as more news unfolds, which will be communicated out to you, our customers. Thank you for your cooperation and we greatly appreciate your dedication as we work through this together.